11/14/12

November Sponsor Spotlight

I always feel so blessed to have such incredible sponsors helping to support my blog.  I hope you will take time to go visit them and say hi!  I asked these lovely people to share their Thanksgiving plans and here is what they had to say:

Blog | Bloglovin | Twitter | Pinterest
"I will be spending Thanksgiving at home in the mountains with my family! I love Thanksgiving not only for the meaning of the holiday, the delicious food, and the family time, but also because it is a great excuse to wear a beautiful holiday dress! I am always the one over dressed at the dinner table!" ~ Christina from Style Storm

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
"For Thanksgiving I will be road trippin' down to Cali to spend it with my parents!  Praying me and my kiddos survive it!" ~ Ashley from Flats to Flip Flops

Shop | Blog | Facebook | Twitter
"This Thanksgiving Holiday, I plan to hang out with family and eat really good food, Pick out a Christmas Tree with the hubby, decorate my home with Christmas decor and catch great Black Friday deals!"~ Kenye from Glow Kouture

Shop | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Kingdom & State is a new modest clothing company, specializing in layering essentials.  I'm really excited about this new brand and will be sharing a review with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment