11/15/12

I Love a Good Blog Meet-up!


Alycia, Me, Kelsey, Diana

My favorite part of blogging is meeting people and making new friends.  There are a lot of blogging friends that I haven't had the opportunity to meet in real life, but it sure is fun when I get the chance to see familiar bloggers up close and personal!  Last weekend I was able to attend two awesome events: a Passionfruit Ads mixer and Gentri Lee's Blogger Beauty Night Out. 

Please excuse this horrible picture of me.

It was so great to meet the incredible Mr. Passionfruit in person.  Jason is so creative, smart and talented!  The Passionfruit mixer was super fun and I'm so glad I was able to go.  It also helped that there was an abundance of Diet Coke and a chocolate fountain...now that's my kind of party!

Kelsey Bang and my sister-in-law Kathy

My sister-in law, Kathy, was nice enough to join me and I'm so happy she did.  Kathy is super fun and outgoing...everyone kept telling her that she needed to start a blog (and I agree). 


Next up was the Blogger's Beauty Night Out, hosted by my sweet blog friend Gentri.   She is starting her career as an esthetician, so she invited us to come check out A La Mode Salon (located in Draper, UT).  There were makeovers, treats, prizes (I won a cute pair of Cheerfully Charmed earrings!) and of course lots of mingling!

Prizes from Cheerfully Charmed, (kno)name, Perfectly Posh, and Pixie Pie Jewelry
Me with the sweet and beautiful Cecilia from Dearest Lou (I may have stolen this picture from her)

It was such a fun night and I can't wait to meet up with these beautiful ladies again!

9 comments:

  1. what fun! I certainly hope to get to Utah one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad I had to miss this! Plan another one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following your blog forever so it was finally nice to meet you :)


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous!! Would LOVE to meet ya and Cecilia!! Maybe when I'm in town in Dec!!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE that and I'm sure she would too (except she will have a tiny new little baby, so she might not be able to leave the house)! Let me know when you are coming!

      Delete
  5. yes tell kathy to start a blog! I LOVE HER! she is the cutest! great post! so wonderful to finally meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like so much fun! I'm over here from Yours Truly through Crowley Party. Your blog is just great :) Looking forward to following.

    -Lauren, your newest follower
    www.millermemoires.com
    I'd love for you to come check out my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you made it!! I didn't know she was your SIL. I didn't even have time to ask. I felt so bad, I thought she was Diana's friend (for some reason) and apologized to Diana! haha! So, tell her so sorry I wasn't a great hostess and thank her for coming!

    ReplyDelete