11/12/12

Manicure Monday: Zoya "Natty" and Deborah Lippmann "Across the Universe"


With all the cold weather we've been having lately, I was in the mood for some dark blue nail polish.  If you follow me on Instagram, you already know that I couldn't decide between sparkle or no sparkle...so I went with both!  The blue creme polish is Zoya "Natty" and the gorgeous glitter is Deborah Lippmann "Across the Universe".  The glitter polish is neat because it has so much depth to it.  There are small blue glitters, as well as larger blue and green glitters, in a sheer blue jelly base.  

So, lovely readers, what color is on your nails this week?

Linking up to Mani Monday :)

10 comments:

  1. I didn't get a chance to officially meet you at Gentri's, but it was nice to see you in real life regardless!

    I'm wearing the Essie polish I won that night, and it's the perfect icy blue for winter.

    http://www.livwrites.com/2012/11/mama-style_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for sparkly nail polish for a while! I LOVE this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really like the Natty color - another one to add to the wish list! I just posted my Manicure Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I LOVE Across the Universe, it's one of my favorites because of the name and because it is so beautiful! I'm linked up too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "1 sparkle nail" thing! I'm sporting it right now and love this blue as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love! I am so awful about doing my nails. I get frustrated it comes off so quickly. loving these though.

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That glitter blue is gorgeous! I love it!! :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that deep blue...and the glitter is fab! Super cute!
    Jenni
    www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been looking for a navy blue glitter polish. Any reccomendations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a new polish from Revlon's 2012 holiday collection, called Midnight Sparkle. I've seen it at the drugstore and I kind of want to try it out! There is also Lady Sings the Blues from Deborah Lippmann. I also don't have that one, but it looks super pretty and sparkly!

      Delete