11/16/12

My Go-To Fall Outfit


I would say that about 75% of my Fall outfits consist of a comfy sweater, skinny jeans, and boots.  It's easy, comfortable and usually pretty cute.  I say "usually" because sometimes the sweater I'm wearing is just one of my numerous Under Armour, Nike or The North Face hoodies.  I will NEVER give up my hoodies!  But, for fashion's sake, I will try to designate those for wearing around the house.  Anyway, I love the print on this sweater from Lulu's.  I think it's fun, without being too "teenager"...if you know what I mean.

Sweater: c/o Lulus, Jeans: Old Navy, Tee: c/o Kingdom & State, Boots: Bass Outlet

Also, I have heard some people mention they don't like the fit of Old Navy's jeans any more...I don't know why, because they are my new favorite jeans!  Well...once I figured out the right size.  I bought a pair that were a "Long" size, but when I got them they were still too short for me.  I returned those, ordered a "Tall" and when I tried them on they were the perfect length!  I had to order online, because they don't carry the Long or Tall sizes in the store (which is a huge bummer for us tall people).  

What is your "go-to" outfit for Fall?

12 comments:

  1. What a great sweater!

    I seem to always be wearing boots, skinnys, a tee, and a cardigan. Real original, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeans, boots and sweaters for sure! I'm with you on the hoodies! They're to comfy not to hang on to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely my-go-to Fall outfit. It's just easy and comfy!

    Supe cute sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is the absolute best! Loving it. I must find more cozy sweaters to wear. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute sweater! I love comfy/cute sweaters for fall there really is nothing better. I don't really wear hoodies but I refuse to give up my classic Ugg boots they are just too amazingly cozy.

    I also Love Old Navy or Gap jeans but for the opposite reason. Their petites always fit my length perfectly! I also have to buy mine online :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. comfy sweaters are the best! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that sweater is amazing. How much do you love it? Do you think it's worth every penny? And how'd you do with the sizing? Thanks!

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit. I can't wear old navy because well I don't have money for them. I get all my pants at a thrift store, which is probably best since I am really rough with my clothes. I usually end up with rip and tares about 3 months after I buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cardigan and your photos :)
    xx, Anh from tha.Darlinh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok I have been on the hunt for the perfect curl-up-by-the-fireplace sweater with that kind of print on it like yours. I love it! That's so cool Lulu's sends you stuff :) I had a deal like that with Sugarlips but they stopped sending me stuff-super unreliable. Anyways, Loving your 'go-to fall outfit :)


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute look! That sweater is awesome.

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that sweater! As always, you look fabulous! <3Kristi

    ReplyDelete