8/16/12

Paris, Passengers, Preschool & Pretty Dresses

 Dear Husband: I hate when we don't see each other for a whole week. I need someone to snuggle with and I am kind of a scaredy cat.  Thank goodness you come home tonight!  And Dear Paris: I miss you.  I would love a chocolate croissant & some Nutella Crepes right now :)

Dear Passenger in 4C: Could you even breathe under that blanket? I hope that wasn't a used blanket, because if it was...that might not be sanitary.  And not to be rude or anything, but you kind of looked ridiculous. 

Dear Morgan: I can't believe you are starting preschool in a couple weeks. Please stop growing so fast, it makes me sad. However, you are getting smarter and smarter every day and I know you will have so much fun learning and making friends!

Close this window
Dear Shabby Apple: I must have your new Animalia dress. I need a size 8…k, thanks :)
 
Linking up to Friday's Letters at Adventures of Newlyweds!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Your daughter is adorable!!! And I can see where missing Paris would be a problem... the hubs too... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from the GFC Hop on The Life of the not so ordinary Wife. I am following your GFC, I really like the layout of your blog. www.onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, hearing the things you post about your passengers makes me afraid to fly...what if I look ridiculous when I sleep on planes?! :)

    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings & Other Things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, don't worry...I look totally ridiculous when I sleep on planes too. That is why I have the HARDEST time sleeping on planes!

      Delete
  4. Hahaha! The passenger story made me laugh! I bet you see ALL kinds of "interesting" things! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...I need to start sharing more of these stories :)

      Delete
  5. paris is my favourite city in the whole world. i love that place so much, and miss it every day. that photo up there? PERFECTION! i need one like that with my hubby!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! I was only able to spend a couple days there and it DEFINITELY was not enough time. Luckily being a flight attendant makes it a little easier to get back there (So pretty much I need to stop making excuses and just go)!

      Delete
    2. what a fun job!! i always thought it'd be such a good line of work, since i LOVE to travel and i LOVE flying! i just don't know if i could handle being away from home so often...

      Delete
  6. That Eiffel tower pic is gorgeous. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, that's exactly how I always want to be on flights because I get SO cold. Lets hope that wasn't me... kidding! Great letters! Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dress! And Nutella crepes from Paris? I can only dream! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL at the Passenger in 4C!!

    It is my dream to go to Paris one day. :)

    Returning the follow. Thanks for coming by.

    Tami
    http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paris is so wonderful.. but there is no place like home. Your daughter is darling, so leaving crepes but coming home to that must be completely worthwhile! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I'll take my family over crepes any day :)

      Delete
  11. Nutella crepes...I die! Oh, and that dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete