8/6/12

Manicure Monday: Sally Hansen "Razzle Dazzler"

Gem Crush "Razzle Dazzler" c/o Sally Hansen
Once again I am wearing a glitter polish for Manicure Monday...I can't help it, this girl loves her sparkle!  The color on my nails is "Razzle Dazzler" from the Sally Hansen Gem Crush collection.  It has fine light-pink glitter, as well as larger specks of silver glitter.  I love this color, because it goes with everything!  Oh, and a little update on the Nail Growth and Strengthening test...not doing so great.  I think I might have the worst nails ever and nothing can help them.  They just keep chipping away, so I have to keep filing them down!  I am going to try a nail hardener now and we'll see how that goes.

In other news, today is pretty special.  I have been married to Emery for 7 years!  For our anniversary we are just going out to dinner with the kids.  I thought I was going to be gone for work, but I ended up getting home early today...so we didn't think to get a babysitter!  I'm just glad I get to spend some time with him on our special day!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, love this color!!

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I LOVE that nail polish! I also saw on someone else's blog that they now have "crushed velvet" textured nail polish, am I the only one who thinks that would be totally weird/kinda cool to have your nails feel like velvet?!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I almost forgot! Have you ever tried taking Folic Acid? It helps hair and nails grow better and stronger. Just a thought! I take it daily along with fish oil and I have super thick nails and long hair.
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have heard about Folic Acid...I think I should try it! My hair has no problem growing, but my nails definitely need help :)

      Delete
  4. I agree with Natasha! Folic Acid and (this might sound weird) but up your intake of gelatin for the next few weeks. Gelatin strengthens nails (because it's made out of animal hooves- true story).

    Meanwhile, really beautiful nail color! I love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have heard that gelatin helping nails grow is a myth, but maybe not...it's definitely worth a try!

      Delete
  5. Confession!
    I have *silently* been following your blog for a while no (via google reader) and I'm really enjoying it. :)
    I love Manicure Monday! So cute!

    I blog over at www.recipeshappen.com :)

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie! I'm so glad you decided to say hi, so I could find your cute blog! Except now I am drooling from those lemon squares, haha :)

      Delete
  6. pretty nails! i'm your 900th gfc followr. found u throw sandy a la mode's tweet. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, these are fabulous. Adore this post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for Lauren Conrad. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this manicure! My plain old red nails will be getting a sparkly makeover tonight for sure.

    Amanda
    2Girlsin2Cities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary!!!! :) Love this mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's so pretty and feminine with lots of sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love this nail polish on you Jenny (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have this color.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete