8/30/12

Crazy for Cobalt

icon 8.Fergie (Famous Footwear) 9.Target


One of my favorite colors for Fall is cobalt blue.  When you think of this upcoming season you are probably envisioning dark reds, olive greens or burnt orange...if the trees are wearing it, so should you...right?  While I definitely love these traditional shades, I really like how cobalt blue can bring a pop of bright and bold color to your Autumn wardrobe.  If you don't think you would feel comfortable wearing a cobalt dress or pants, experiment with a couple accessories (I am loving the Fergie shoes pictured above) or even some bright blue nail polish (such as Essie "Aruba Blue").  If you decide to try out some cobalt clothing, keep the rest of the outfit simple.  Throw on a pair of blue pants, add a black top and some basic gold jewelry...now you're good to go!

What do you think?  Will you be sporting the Cobalt trend this Fall?

P.S. There is still time to contribute to my 1000 follower giveaway (currently 20 away!)...check out this page for more info and if you are interested just fill out the form!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I love cobalt blue too! Such a fun color to wear! I have some pants in that color and they are my favorite



    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some pants in this color too, but sadly they have become a little too big...I need to buy some more!!

      Delete
  2. Cobalt blue has always been one of my favourite colours - this is a great round up! xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love cobalt blue! You should check out www.blairritchey.com. Amazing clutches- I have one in cobalt blue! I also just saw in People Style that blue is in for nail polish colors! Love your blog!

    Rebecca
    http://mommyinmanolos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this colour is so SO pretty! I won't only be looking for it this fall but also going to try to incorporate it into our home:) Thank you for sharing this eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also been getting into blue. I love that blazer & coat! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 100% in LOVE!!! I DEF want to find something in this color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will definitely be sporting cobalt this Fall! It's one of my favorite colors. I totally love all of your beautiful cobalt finds.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this color, its so bright and amazing!

    Have a wonderful day! stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this color! Following from the giveaway at My Beautiful, Crazy Life. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving this color! those pants are just perfect!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete