3/29/12

Lovely Things Thursday Linky Party 3/29

Once again, Lovely Things Thursday had some wonderful ideas! I loved every single entry, but here are a few of my favorites:
I loved this refashioned outfit from Bramblewood Fashion. She turned an old dress into a skirt and updated a blouse by shortening the sleeves.  You all should go check out the before and after pictures, I think it turned out so great!
Next, I really want to make these Easter Pinwheels from Sew and the City.  She has a picture tutorial on how to make them and they actually look fairly easy!
Finally, we have this Braided Scarf Tutorial from The Winthrop Chronicles.  All you need is some jersey knit fabric and a sewing machine.  There isn't a lot of sewing required, which is good for non-sewers like me!

Now, on to the party for this week! Link up your most recent posts about things you have made, created, worn, decorated...really anything goes. Here are the rules:

1. Follow Modern {Modest} Beauty via Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin', or RSS.

2. Link up to a specific blog post, not the main page of your blog. (No businesses, shops, giveaways, etc.)

3. Grab a button below and place it in your post or somewhere on your blog. A text link is also perfectly fine!

4. Check out some of the other great links and give some comment love!
Modern Modest Beauty



I will be featuring a few of my favorite links again next week, so be sure to check back!  You can start submitting links at 11am MST Thursday Morning and the party will end Sunday night at midnight.  Now, let's get this party started!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the feature! Thank you also for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun features! Love that knit scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for the feature. I linked up my neon easter eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! And I love your features! That braided scarf is going to be my next project. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the invite! Im following and linking up! Your blog is adorable!

    Samm
    www.LittleHouseintheBigD.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and I am in love!! I am also a Mormon and love that you are able to do such a fun blog with your best friend :)

    Meredith
    alldressedupblog.com

    ReplyDelete