3/24/12

Colorblocked

T-Shirt: Target, Blue Pants: Rue 21, Scarf: Karma Boutique

I really love the colorblocking trend, but I wasn't sure I would like it on me.  So, today I just decided to go for it!  I paired bold blue pants with a bright coral shirt.  The scarf doesn't really fit with the colorblock idea, but it had both of these colors in the print and I was a little chilly.  Despite the sunshine, the temperature was not very warm!  

I don't love the boots with this outfit; I should have worn flats.  But sometimes you don't realize you dislike something until you see the pictures later.  Oh well, that is how we learn...which in turn allows our style to evolve and develop!  What do you think about the colorblock trend?

Linking to: What I Wore Wednesday, Beautify it Monday, Two Thirty-Five Designs, Sunday Best, Watch What I'm Wearing

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I do like the colorblocking a lot, but I'm always too shy to really do it. Now, with all those pastels it has gotten a lot easier. I like to wear a soft pink with light blue or yellow.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jola, I agree with you about the pastels! They don't stand out as much as the bright colors do. I was scared to try it, but I am working on pushing myself to try new things! I hope you have a nice weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is great! We'd love for you to share it (and anything else you'd like) at our Beautify It Monday Link party going on now at BringingBeauty.blogpsot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! So so cute.

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab attire! I would love for you to link up at my Linky Party via: www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit :) I think the boots look cute x

    ReplyDelete
  7. stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def a SUPER cute outfit!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def a SUPER cute outfit!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried color blocking before but I think now that I have different color jeans I am going to need to figure out how to do it. I am featuring you on Sunday's link party.

    www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete