3/3/12

Cherishing My Jewel Tones

I have always had a love for jewel tones. Pretty soon it will be time for pastels and brights, so I figure I better wear these lovely, rich colors while I still can!

Mustard Pants : Karma, Teal Cardigan: Tulle Clothing, Gray Shirt: Modbe, Boots: Kohls

This last picture is an extremely simple way to wear your hair. Just make a plain old braid to keep your hair out of your face and pin it underneath your hair! This would look much better with a french braid, but alas...I have never learned the art of french braiding. It is on my list of things to learn.

Linking to: Watch What I'm Wearing, G*Rated Sunday Best, Steppin' Out Saturday, Once Upon A Weekend
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. LOVE the color of your pants, perfect for every season. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this color combo! thanks for linking up. :)
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled upon your blog and I really it. Especially your jacket! I just started my first fashion link party, called Watch What I'm Wearing, and I would be honored if would add a link at www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com. Who knows maybe you will get some new visitors from it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those pants are great. you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those pants are great. you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pants, the snow in the grass looks lovely too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE those mustard pants - so cute!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete