3/22/12

First Guest Post at Clothed Much: No-Sew Slip Extender Tutorial

I am so excited, because today I have a guest post over at Clothed Much! I created a tutorial for a No-Sew Slip Extender.  For those of you who don't know what that is...it's basically a slip you wear underneath skirts and dresses to make them longer/more modest.  I would love if you would go check it out here, plus you will fall in love with Elaine's blog!

Also, today we reached a new milestone for Modern Modest Beauty...100 GFC followers! Thank you so much to every single one of our readers...you are truly what makes blogging such a great experience and I love reading all of your kind comments!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love this!!! So pretty with that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting 100 followers! That's a big deal! And your guest post was awesome!!! I enjoy reading your blog!
    -Kristen

    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on hitting 100 followers! You ladies are awesome<3 Love the outfit btw (;

    xx
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so excited about the guest post!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up to Blissful and Domestics Sunday Blog Hop. You rock!

    Danielle
    Blissful and Domestic

    ReplyDelete