3/26/12

Jump Around Town



Catherine bought a Groupon for a place called Jump Around Town in Orem, so on Saturday we took my kids to bounce!  Technically adults aren't supposed to do any jumping, but we had to get a few pictures. 

Things I learned from this experience:
 1.  Don't jump down the inflatable slide, instead of sliding down (See picture 2). This doesn't end well.
 2.  I make really weird faces in jumping pictures.
 3.  Catherine and I are old and out of shape.
 4.  Kids have a lot of energy (Ok, I already knew this).

Jump Around Town kept my kids entertained for over 1.5 hours, so we will definitely be back for more bouncing fun!  If you have kids, where do you take them to get their energy out?

One day left to enter the Mederma Giveaway, hurry up and enter if you haven't already!
Linking to: The High Five Series
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This looks so fun! I think we should all take time to do stuff like this and feel like kids again! I really like your blog, I had to come check it out from LC's forum! Can't wait to browse some more and come back. I hope you'll stop by and check out my blog as well!

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumpy places are awesome! I cringe at the amount of germs in those places, but I firmly put those out of my mind because I love how it wears out my kiddos! They're pretty fun for adults as well!
    -kristen

    ReplyDelete