3/20/12

Amy Adams' Wardrobe in "The Muppets"


Since "The Muppets" came out on DVD/Blu-Ray today, I think it is only fitting that I write about Amy Adams' wardrobe in the movie.  I took my kids to see this movie when it came to the cheap theater.  I didn't think I would love it, but it was actually a cute movie that really made me smile.  Jason Segel is hilarious and his character Gary was totally cheesy, but in a good way! My favorite part of the movie, however, was Amy Adams' clothing for her part as Mary.  Her costume consisted of vintage-inspired dresses and skirts, with fun patterns and color! 



 Did you see the movie?  Did you love Amy Adams' style as much as I did?
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it, but I have to admit if a movie has good fashion, I am a fan! Thanks for the tip :)

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen the movie yet but I do love Amy Adams!

    KatiesBliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw it and i was lusting the whole time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the movie, even though I grew up loving and watching the muppets I didn't like the movie that much. I did love Amy Adam's style a lot! In fact that's what I liked the most about the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved her wardrobe. It was nice to see beauty in a woman which wasn't overly revealing. I didn't think that I would enjoy the movie, but I did. It was a cute movie.

    ReplyDelete