3/30/12

Favorite Layovers: San Antonio

Blazer: Kohls, Shirt: Ross, Jeans: Kohls, Boots: JCPenney
One of my favorite cities to overnight for work is San Antonio, Texas.  The weather is warm, the people are friendly, and there is a lot to do! The riverwalk is my favorite place to go when I am in San Antonio.  It is really pretty and there are lots of good restaurants, but I mainly love that I can just walk along the river and get some good exercise.
This week was especially lovely, because there were so many flowers in bloom.   The sun was shining and it was really beautiful...it was a little humid for my liking, though!
I love my job as a flight attendant.  It allows me to experience so many wonderful places that I may not have traveled to on my own. What are your favorite U.S. cities to visit?

Linking to: Sunday Best, Watch What I'm Wearing, Once Upon a Weekend, Silly Saturday, Stop and Share Saturday, Faves & Finds, Two Thirty-Five Designs, Sassy Sites, Blissful and Domestic, Love Notes By Lauren, Our Reflection
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Love the Riverwalk! Cute blog!

    Megan
    www.shapinguptobeamom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad you liked San Antonio!!! I'm in the military and I had the pleasure of living there for 5 months! Love the river walk, the shopping, the awesome activities...and I really like the pictures you captured!! I'm so glad you linked up!!! :) Thanks so much!


    Jennifer @ Heavenly Blossoms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful place. Relaxing walks while traveling are always a great way to unwind.
    -SASS
    http://www.littlemisskate.ca/2012/03/food-for-friday-asparagus-with-lemon.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love San Antonio, and your outfit! Great colors together!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those flowers!
    Visiting from SASS.
    http://www.multitestingmommy.com/2012/03/nows-your-chance-to-sass-back-with-stop.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flower shots! Being a flight attendant must be so incredible!

    (Visiting from SASS)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit and pics. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, being a flight attendant seems like such an interesting job. Also I am loving your outfit -- that jacket is super chic! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love S.A. too! We lived there for a couple of years and we now live in Austin (where we're originally from). So cool that you get to experience a lot of places!
    -Kristen

    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely photos. your outfit looks so chic and comfy, love that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never been there before, but it looks stunning and from the other comments it looks like it should be on one of those lists of places to be.

    Thanks for sharing!

    -SASS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your yellow and black striped combo... very cute!

    Samm
    www.LittleHouseintheBigD.com

    ReplyDelete