3/21/12

Lovely Things Thursday Linky Party 3/22

I would like to say THANK YOU to all of those who participated in our first "Lovely Things Thursday Linky Party"!  I loved looking through all of the links and seeing what you have been up to.  I wanted to share a couple of my favorites from last week:

I love this circle skirt from Preethi at Lace, etc. She has a tutorial on how to make this skirt in less than an hour here.
The rustic look of this bathroom towel holder is amazing!  Debbie from On the Refrigerator Door used wood debris from a flood she experienced last year for this great idea!
I really want to try making one of these ruffled pillows.  This beauty was made by Maysem over at Ode to Inspiration!

Now, on to this weeks party!  Link up your most recent posts about things you have made, created, worn, decorated...really anything goes. Here are just a couple rules:

1. Follow Modern {Modest} Beauty via Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin', or RSS.
(I would love if you would follow on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest...but those are totally not required!)

2. Link up to a specific blog post, not the main page of your blog. (No businesses, shops, giveaways, etc.)

3. Grab a button below and place it in your post or somewhere on your blog. A text link is also perfectly fine!

4. Check out some of the other great links and give some comment love!

Modern Modest Beauty



Next week I will be featuring a few of my favorite links, so be sure to check back!  You can start submitting links at 5pm MST Wednesday night and the party will end Saturday night at 11:59pm.  Now, let's get this party started!

Also, if you haven't had the chance to enter our Mederma giveaway, please enter here!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the invite! I am very complimented! I hope your party goes well. LOVING your blog-thanks for sharing!
    Meegan@whatmeeganmakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo! And thanks for inviting me to the link up!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my bathroom hooks, that is one of my favorite projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog and I think is lovely! Would you like to be friends and follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite and thanks for hosting the link party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading you blog for a while now and want to share a little DIY, too. Actually, I'm quite new to the whole blogging stuff - except reading, I'm a reading-pro :o) - and don't know if I've done everything right. Could somebody please check and help me?
    Love,
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the outfit you're wearing that pink and yellow look so cute together!

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete