9/29/13

Sweater, Leather and the Sunday Style link-up!

Embellished Sweater: Old Navy, Chambray Shirt: Kohls, Leather Leggings: c/o Warehouse, Leopard Heels: Target, Bag: Kate Spade, Bracelets: Kohls, Sunglasses: Target

Happy Sunday everyone!  Today was my fourth day of the 7x7Remix Challenge.  It was the perfect weather for layering, so I opted for the polka dot sweater over my chambray shirt.  The faux leather leggings are also making an appearance again.  I'm not sure how I feel about this outfit.  I like the top half, but I think it would look a lot better with a pair of jeans.  Oh well, that's what is kind of fun about this challenge...you try to put together outfits with only a few pieces and it helps you to get a better idea of what works and what doesn't.  

In other news...it's Sunday Style time!  I loved looking through the outfits from last week and it gave me so many ideas!  I can't wait to see what all of you link up this week...as always, here are the rules:
1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Try to comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

Linking to WIWW.

25 comments:

  1. Pretty jumper
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes! And I like your sweater:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those leggings! I have been looking for the perfect pair. Such a good fall staple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those leggings on you! Great outfit with the leopard heels! Have a great week.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that sweater!!! So cute! And your shoes :)

    Jessica
    www.ncgrownblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit and your hair is gorgeous!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just joined the link up! I love your shoes btw :)

    Style Vancity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair color is oh so pretty! :) I think the outfit looks good!

    Rachel from A LA MODEST

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like your sequin top :)


    Thanks for the link up :)


    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the leopard heels with the leopard pants! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the leather and leopard mix! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Outfit, Jenny. I wore something similar the other day. I am going to purchase this sweat-shirt, too. You look great in yours. =) Check out how I styled my Yellow Pencil Skirt. Thank you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like it. It's all in black with interesting texture in the faux leather and the sequins. Understated but classic but rock all in one. You look fab. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you've styles this. The textures make it work. Also love the pop of leopard in the heels.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving this outfit! Especially with the pop of leopard :)

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the look. Really feeling those heels!!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those pants. Gorgeous!!!!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE your hair! do you have a post about your process?
    xx
    T
    www.shinyrebelchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like the leather pants with it! It's fun how it's kind of monochromatic with fun details like the shoes & chambray. Love your sunnies!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Not sure if you're worn this pant before but they look amazing on you. Never take them off lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this look! Those pants are amazing!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  22. The leggings! The shoes! Love, love love!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think your outfit is really cute! And I LOVE your sunglasses, too!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love those adorable leather leggings!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete