10/1/13

Flannel, Leather and a Polka Dot Sweater.

Men's Flannel Shirt: Kohls (love this one), Embellished Sweater: Old Navy, Faux Leather Leggings: c/o Warehouse, Bag: Kate Spade, Shoes: Target, Sunglasses: Target, Bracelets: Kohls

Here is my 5th outfit from the 7x7 Remix Challenge.  I wore the sweatshirt underneath the flannel and I'll admit that it was a little too hot (even for a somewhat cool Fall day).  But I do like the look and I'm sure it's something I'll repeat in the future.  If you are participating in the challenge be sure to come link up starting tomorrow!

Linking to WIWW.

9 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit!! You look amazing!!! Love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is amazing! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweater! And from Old Navy??!! Even better! I'm going to look now

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with plaid for the fall this year! Love that flannel top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had cool weather so I could wear flannel. I love how flannel shirts look.

    ReplyDelete