10/25/13

Burgundy Leather

Faux Leather Skirt: c/o Lulu's, Turtleneck: Dillards: Similar here and here , Tights: Target, Bag: Kate Spade, Shoes: Target, Red Bracelet: Kohls, Gold Bracelet: c/o Sira Mara, Earrings: Target

Remember that one time I was sharing my favorite ways to wear leather?  I don't know how this past week went by so fast!  But I do have one more leather look to show you today and it's one of my favorite ways to wear this great trend...leather skirts! I used to only own a black faux leather skirt, but when I saw this burgundy skirt on Lulus.com I knew it was time to try out another color.  I plan on wearing this skirt many different ways, because the color really goes with so much in my closet, but for today I stuck will all black (and a little pop of leopard).  Can I just tell you how much I love turtlenecks?  I used to hate them, cause I thought they made my face look super round...but I just feel like they are so classy looking.  What do you think about turtlenecks...classy or too old lady-ish?

P.S. I get to go visit the spa at Nima (National Institute of Medical Aesthetics) tomorrow! Since they are a school, they offer beauty services at low prices...I can't wait to get pampered and see all they have to offer!

 Get the Look

9 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love the skirt and pop of leopard. The red hair sets this look off. Love it!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous look! So sleek and sophisticated.

    ~Cheryl
    http://snaps-of-ginger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super chic and sexy.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. That leather skirt is lovely on you, and I like it with the leopard shoes! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit really pop against this beautiful fall background!! SO lovely. Love the sweater and skirt combo :)

    Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit and photos!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE absolutely everything about this ensemble... LOVE it!

    Leather skirt + turtleneck + heels + sleek black = perfect!

    I would wear this look anywhere... anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so in love with leather skirts right now! They're the perfect mix of tough and feminine.

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete