10/18/13

Pumpkin Patch.

Leather Jacket: Kohls, Jeans: Old Navy, Basic Tee: DownEast, Scarf: H&M, Shoes: Franco Sarto (old), Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

One of my favorite family traditions is going to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins.  Ever since I was a little girl I've loved taking a hayride out to the field and searching for the perfect pumpkin to carve for Halloween.  I hope that my kids will also remember it as one of their favorite Fall activities while growing up!  I'm starting to wonder if pumpkin patches are more of a Pacific Northwest thing.  They aren't as big of a deal here in Utah and a lot of other places.  On my last work trip, one of the pilots asked me what a pumpkin patch was...are you kidding me?! Haven't people at least seen "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"?!  I guess not, cause he had no clue.

We went to Jaker's Jack-o-lanterns in Springville, Utah.  It's the only place remotely close to us that doesn't charge an admission fee, which was really nice...a lot of the other places nearby are ridiculously expensive!  Here are some photos from our trip to the pumpkin patch (get ready for picture overload)...


Have a great weekend everyone!

15 comments:

  1. So adorable. I love the horse photos. :)

    come check out my latest post,
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, your kids are so cute!

    I like your printed scarf too! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the family photos!!!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Growing up in Oregon, going to the pumpkin patch was a huge deal, and something I looked forward to all year. Here, most people just go to the grocery store and pick some up. I'll have to try this one in Springville! I've been looking for a good pumpkin patch.

    Also, your family is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such an adorable family Jenny!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable!! Cutest family photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome. The only one even remotely near me is still 5 hours away. We don't really have pumpkin patches in Fl, more like pumpkin lots. It's when we get pumpkins from farmers and they sit in a parking lot, usually church parking lots. I want to move north soooo bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny!

    I loooove these beautiful pictures. We are in southern Cali and love the pumpkin patch just as much. What a beautiful family! So lovely, happy fall!

    Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a darling post jenny! The family photo is perfect! christmas card worthy! so cute! and the pathway of pumpkins! perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute! Love these pictures - just beautiful (:

    Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun is this! Adorable and beautiful pictures! I love visiting pumpkin patches so much, but we haven't done it for the past few years. I'll have to do it this year:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful Family Tradition. You Family Looks so adorable and love how the Kids have fun the animals :-9


    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your family is adorable! Looks like you all had a great time!

    Sarah
    tracetheshadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete