9/22/13

Sunday Style: Layer Me Up!


Happy Sunday friends!  As the weather slowly cools down, I'm starting to see more people piling on the layers and I LOVE IT!  Layers just make an outfit more fun, don't you think?  Here are some of my favorite layered looks from last weeks Sunday Style Link-up.

Clockwise from top-left:

I can't wait to see what you all have been wearing lately and get some outfit inspiration! As always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Try to comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY


13 comments:

  1. I love layering when the weather gets cooler! I'm pretty sure I have a cardigan in every color, so that's my go-to piece to throw on right now! Thanks for the linkup!

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny! oh my gosh! Thanks for featuring me, you are soooo sweet!!! I am so excited!!! THANKS LADY :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the first look!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the idea of layering a shirt under a dress! i need to do this!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love layering and these are great inspirational outfits! :)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, it's Spring here, I'm looking forward to wearing less layers! :)


    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Inspirations in Layers, especially Ariel's & Viktoria's. =)

    My pleasure linking up again Jenny. Please check out my Outfit. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so pleased to have found a new group of friends.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes yes yes!!! Layers are my very very favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some fabulous blogs to browse today, as always. Thanks so much for the link-up. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenny, It's the first time I link up to your blog link up Party. Lots of new and interesting Blogs so discover, thanks for sharing. Following you now via GFC and Bloglovin. Hope you find some time to check out my blog as well :-)


    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these layered looks and the early fall fashion inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete