9/13/13

Mad About Plaid

Umbrella // Hair Bows // Skirt // Coat // Bag // Heels // Pants


One of my favorite Fall trends this year is Plaid.  Maybe it's because it reminds me of growing up in the Pacific Northwest during the 80s and 90s.  This style definitely has a grunge feel to it, especially when it comes to plaid flannel shirts (which I have always loved).  But I really like how there are so many different ways to wear plaid.  So whether you want to look classy and dressed up, or casual and cozy, there are definitely lots of options! 

Do you own any plaid?  What's your favorite way to wear it?

Get Some Plaid

7 comments:

  1. i'm personally not a massive fan of plaid, but guess will have to see how it works out this winter :)

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh plaid totally brings me back to the good ol days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness YES!! I am so so so into the plaid these days! Seriously can't get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with plaid for fall too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love plaid! i wasn't old enough it the 90's to truly get a chance to rock it, but i adore it!! and that bag oh my!

    carisa
    www.bunniesandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went thrift shopping this week and I swear my eye was drawn to all things plaid. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did a similar post of budget friendly plaid too! I love wearing a fall plaid skirt and coat come winter.

    ReplyDelete