9/27/13

Boom!

Boom Sweatshirt: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, Leather Leggings: c/o Warehouse, Shoes: Target, Bag: Kate Spade, Necklace: Lonna & Lilly, Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

This was my outfit for day 2 of the 7x7 Remix Challenge and I was so excited to put on these faux leather leggings from Warehouse. I wouldn't consider myself "edgy" by any means, but these leggings, combined with my super fun "Boom" sweater, definitely made me feel more exciting than usual! This sweatshirt was my favorite piece from the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collaboration and I'm so glad I was able to snatch one up before they sold out.  Did you purchase anything from the collection?

So far I haven't worn any of my 7 pieces twice, but don't worry...the actual "remixing" will begin tomorrow!

Get The Look

9 comments:

  1. Love that sweatshirt so much esp with the leather leggings!! Looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice top!! <3
    Judit kiss
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Judit-Nails/418875564885707?ref=hl
    http://juditnailpolishblog.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am eyeing so many pieces from that collection! Must practice self-control and pare down what I want.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I love the sweatshirt and the color of your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is very nice, such a fun print! :)


    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool look! You're totally rocking those leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bellísima, nos encanta el total look. Nosotras también tenemos un blog http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/, si te apetece pásate y si te gusta no dudes en seguirnos.

    ReplyDelete