9/24/13

Tie-Dye

Patrons of Peace Blouse: c/o PB&J Boutique, White Tee: DownEast Basics, White Jeans: Old Navy, Silver Pumps: Target (similar), Bag: Kate Spade, Sunglasses: Target, Bracelets: Kohls, Ring: c/o InPink

Yes, those are white pants. Yes, it's after Labor Day.  Yes, I don't care.  I think some fashion "rules" are just silly, don't you?  Plus, I think the pretty navy blue paired with the white makes it work for Fall.  

I love this blouse that my friends over at PB&J Boutique sent me.  It's awesome, because it has a tie-dye print, but doesn't look like I made it myself (or like I belong in the late 60s)!  They just started carrying this awesome brand called Patrons of Peace and I can't wait to see what other pieces they add to their shop! 

And I just have to throw in a pic of this cute little guy...I've always thought the praying mantis was such a fun insect!

17 comments:

  1. Such a fun top and it looks perfect with the metallic heels!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top, and totally think it's fine that you're still wearing white pants!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only bad thing about the white pants is they get dirty so easily, haha :)

      Delete
  3. That last photo is awesome, the mantis is so cute! :)

    really like the printed shirt with the white pants too :)


    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the little mantis adorable?! I wanted to take him home, haha :)

      Delete
  4. ok girl, this is such a freaking gorgeous outfit!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute jeans!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Old Navy jeans :)

      Delete
  6. I LOVE that last photo!! hash tag cheekbones :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this look. You've managed to make tie dye look clean and fresh, which is not always easy to do, as it can get very hippy or boho. You have also found the perfect white skinny crop trouser, something that I have been struggling with. Well played!

    ReplyDelete