9/8/13

Sunday Style: Gingham


Clockwise from top-left:


Sorry there wasn't a Sunday Style link-up last week...I was spending some quality time with my family, visiting Bryce Canyon National Park (pictures to come soon!).  Sunday Style is back today though and I'm excited to see what you have been wearing! As always, here are the rules: 

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine). Note: if you don't link back to me, I can't feature you!
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY


18 comments:

  1. Ooh can't wait to see those pictures from Bryce!! Talk about a fabulous place!! Love it! Thanks for hosing as always Jenny.

    xo
    Dawnelle
    Just Dawnelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the photos. I'm so glad you had a lovely holiday. Isn't gingham the best. It has such soul for a pattern. Thanks so much for hosting once agin. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gingham! These girls all look great! Hope you're having a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting.
    Have a beautiful Sunday!

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is my first time linking - thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love gingham shirts. Thanks for hosting Sunday Style, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love every single of them! Thank you for hosting Jenny!

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't own any gingham!:( Definitely gonna be on the look out for a gingham item. Everyone looks so awesome in their pics!:)
    xo
    Andrea
    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gingham is one of my favorite prints! SO classy. :)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving these gingham looks! Thanks for hosting the link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like these looks,great blog by the way.

    Chimere Nicole
    http://www.glam4glam.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love gingham. Wearing it in tomorrow's post!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVED that outfit of Kelsey's!! I can't figure out how to wear gingham haha I've yet to wear it.
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the gingham yellow combo!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all four looks. That clear umbrella is to die for...

    xo, ThatCollegeGirl
    thatcollegegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can never find nice gingham pieces! These are all fabulous though!
    ♥emma
    itsemmaelise.com

    ReplyDelete