9/15/13

Sunday Style: A Military Look

I know that it's not even Sunday anymore in some parts of the country, but I still wanted to get Sunday Style up for those of you who want to link up!  This month has been crazy.  I think having both of my kids in school now has really thrown me off and I'm just now starting to adjust to it...so I apologize for the lack of blog posts lately.  I'll try to be better!

Anyway, I love the three military inspired looks above.  They were some of my favorites from last weeks link-up.  I still need to get an army green vest and a pair of camo pants!  I'm excited to see what you have been wearing, but PLEASE link back to me in your post or on your blog somewhere.  I know it can be easy to forget, but if you never link back it's just not very nice.  Thanks friends!

As always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Try to comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

12 comments:

  1. Love the looks above! I've been obsessed with army green lately! Just left my link above :)

    xx www.Folio-V.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh thank you thank you for the feature!! I have really been loving the military style lately and find myself incorporating it everywhere. Thanks for hosting as always Jenny!

    xo
    Dawnelle
    Just Dawnelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three lovely military looks! :) As always, thank you for the link up!


    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beginning of the school year is always crazy! Thanks for hosting amidst the ever changing schedules. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these camo looks!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The military look is chic, utilitarian & lovely. I love it, especially layering it for Fall. I love all 3 looks featured, in particular the middle one.

    My pleasure linking up my outfit once again. Take a look at it, Jenny.

    Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a military vest I can't wait to style for fall..great looks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the look of the military vest. Lots of ways to wear for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Closest thing I've gotten to military style is a cargo-ish jacket with leather sleeves... so in love with it! I've tried a couple different pairs of camo pants but don't know if I can make it work... maybe if I find the right piece ;)

    Thanks for hosting Sunday Style! Just linked up two of my looks from this week so far :)

    Kamola
    99 Boxes of Shoes on the Wall

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some great looks you have picked there. And thanks, as always for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the military inspired fashion!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the link up. See you on Thursday for my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion thursday LInk up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the military look! It is definitely going to be a huge trend this Fall. Love it xx

    Karen, sincerelykn

    ReplyDelete