9/3/13

Tribal Print, Chambray and a Fall Fashion Event.

Chambray Top: Kohls, Skirt: see contest below, Shoes: Aerosoles, Watch: Nixon c/o WatchCo, Necklace: Etsy, Sunglasses: Target, Bag: c/o Lulus

Have you ever discovered a piece of clothing in your closet (which you know you bought a really long time ago) and realized the tags were still attached?  I hate it when that happens!  I was trying to find something to wear today, when I happened upon a little bag, tucked away behind a stack of clothes.  Inside the bag was this tribal print skirt...good thing it's still skirt weather, I guess!

I wish I was attending New York Fashion Week with a few of my friends, but unfortunately I just wasn't able to make it happen this year.  However, I do have a fun event to share with those of you here in Utah.  Fashion Place mall is having a Fall Fashion Fusion event this Friday, September 6th and it's going to be a blast!  Come early to get your shop on, then stay for the fashion shows from 7-9pm.  I even have a special giveaway for my local readers!  One person will win the following:

~Fall Fashion Fushion VIP Pass
~Fashion Swag Tote
~Entrance into Fusion Lounge
~$50 gift card for shopping or dining at Fashion Place

In order to win you must: A) be a follower of my blog, B) follow Fashion Place on Facebook and Instagram, and C) leave a comment on this post letting me know which Fashion Place store you think my skirt came from.

The first person to correctly guess will win!  Winner must be 18 or older.  If no one has commented with the correct answer by 5pm on September 5th, I will randomly select a winner from all the entries.

There will also be a Fall Fashion Fusion photo contest, exclusively for fashion blog followers! The info is below and I hope to see you there!

1.       Attend the Fall Fashion Fusion event
2.       Post fashion/art photos from Fall Fashion Fusion event
3.       Use hashtags #FashionPlaceMall and #FallFashionFusion
4.       Follower who posts the most photos by Sunday, Sept. 8th at midnight wins a $200 AMEX Shop Etc. Gift Card
*Winner announced Monday, September 9, 2013, must be 18 years or older

Get the Look

Linked to: WIWW

16 comments:

  1. Love this fall transition!

    Show off your look! Get inspired & Link up with me at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday! www.themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed the requirements! I think it's from Downeast

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit!I really like that skirt! I am so excited for fashion week too! I've got my Pinterest boards all ready!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's kind of fun, to discover something brand new in your closet! But I know what you mean about being disappointed too, that you've missed out on wearing it just because you forgot about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be stoked if I found a skirt like that hiding in my closet! Good thing you got to rock it before it got too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One day I will have hair your color .... but I am not certain I have the skin tone for it :(

    gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling outfit! Everything works together so beautifully. :) And, thank you so much for your kind comment on my last blog post. It's so nice to have support from a blogger that I admire so very much. Have a great day! XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fashion Week is being streamed live online this year. It's fantastic!
    I love the outfit, by the way!
    *New Follower Alert*

    ♥emma
    itsemmaelise.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is by far one of my favorite outfit of yours! it is so cute, easy to replicate, and looks so comfortable and easy to wear in cool or warm weather. great picks!

    2brokelagirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great skirt, perfect for FAll.

    Dont' forget to link up to my Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link UP. It's open until Sunday midnight.

    Agi:)

    http://vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this skirt! So so so cute :)

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete