9/26/13

Jeans and chambray, with a touch of lace.

Jeans: Paige Denim Verdugo Skinny, Lace Tank: LC Lauren Conrad (similar), Chambray Shirt: Kohls, Bag: Phillip Lim for Target, Shoes: c/o MyHotShoes (similar), Necklace: LC Lauren Conrad, Watch: Nixon c/o WatchCo, Hat: Target

Today was the first day of the 7x7 Remix and this was my first outfit for the challenge.  I decided to go with a denim on denim look, with a little bit of lace.  Oh, and I found this hat at Target and it might be my new favorite thing.  It kind of reminds me of something an old man would wear, but I don't care...I love it! 

I can't wait to share my other outfits using the 7 pieces I picked out.  I hope some of you will participate in this challenge, because it's so fun!

10 comments:

  1. I loooove your shoes! And bag! And hat! I love your whole ensemble :) your hair color is just fabulous!

    Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your bag! It's so practical yet versatile :)

    xx
    Style Vancity

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a nice lace top! Good double denim look too :)


    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bag is amazing! I'm so disappointed I didn't give the purple one a shot (I bought it in both the black and stone because I couldn't decide which one fit my lifestyle better)... the purple one would have! This whole outfit is so great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chambray and lace = perfection together!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a great look! def. something i'd wear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute :)

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2013/09/anchors-awiegh.html

    ReplyDelete