6/23/13

Sunday Style: Pretty Skirts


I noticed a lot of great skirts in last week's link-up, so that's what I decided to feature today!  I love the different prints and textures in these outfits:

Lipgloss and Crayons
Jessica Jean
Style Honestly
Bramblewood Fashion

I sure do love a good skirt...especially in the summer!  I'm excited to see what everyone has to share this week...seriously, it makes me really happy that so many of you come here each week and participate.  Thank you SO much for sharing your cute style and helping give a little outfit inspiration!  Even if I'm not able to comment on all of your blogs, I want you to know how much it means to me. 

Ok, now show me what you've got! As always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine). Note: if you don't link back to me, I can't feature you!
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY


22 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me, I love all the cute skirts!!!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the skirts are so pretty!
    xo Vivian
    http://flightgirlfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices. All lovely skirts. I do love a skirt. Thanks so much for hosting once again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute skirts!! Missed the skirt memo last week but jumped on board today :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first outfit is very va va voom!

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that burgundy lace pencil skirt! Get in my closetttttt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these pretty looks with skirts! Makes me want to wear a skirt tomorrow. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring me, Jenny! I love everyone's skirts. :)

    ~Ashley
    Bramblewood Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh loving all the skirts!!!! They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skirts are so awesome! I love getting inspired on how to wear them.
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, thank-you for featuring me! That made my day. All the skirts are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the skirts you featured! I love a good skirt during the summer, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the skirts you have featured are so pretty. I am def a skirt girl over pants.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm always looking for new ways to style a skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these choices! I need some new skirts that can be casual but cute. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the feature hun, love all those skirts as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute skirts! I couldn't pick a favorite if I tried!

    Carmen
    Sparkle and Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love anything to do with skirts! These are some beautiful skirts. :) Thank you for holding the link-up!

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete