6/19/13

My Favorite Summer Getaway Essentials


 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

1. A floppy sun hat is a must have for any summer vacation.  It keeps the sun off of your face and it's perfect for those unwashed hair days!

2. The ideal summer outfit is comfortable and simple...a maxi dress! This ModCloth maxi is a great option, because the stripes give it a nautical feel and the short sleeves add a little more coverage.

3. No one should ever leave for summer vacation without the perfect pair of shades!  These Ray-Ban sunglasses are super stylish (and on sale)!

4. If your vacation involves an itinerary, you will definitely need a nice watch.  Even if you will just be at the beach all day, a watch in a fun color (like this orange Invicta watch from ShopNBC) can spice up your outfit a bit!

5. A large tote is a necessity on ANY vacation. It's so nice to be able to throw everything into a big bag, especially if you are headed to the beach or lake!  I love the fun design on this Vera Bradley tote (she has the cutest styles)!

6. For a great summer lip on the go, I highly recommend the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.  This is honestly my favorite beauty product right now and I wear them all the time. They didn't send me any to review or anything, I just LOVE them! My favorite color is "Lovesick".

7. Obviously sandals are a must-have, but make sure they are lightweight and comfortable...your feet will thank you!

8. Summer means it's time to get a pedicure...pick out a bright nail polish color and show off those toes! I'm loving the teal Butter London "Slapper".

9. Last, but definitely NOT least, is sunscreen! If you are going to be spending ANY time in the sunshine, make sure to lather on some protection from the harmful ultraviolet rays.  A nice tan now isn't worth the wrinkles and skin cancer later on in life!

What are YOUR summer vacation must-haves?

12 comments:

  1. That dress is PERFECT, love it!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripe maxi dress. Gorgeous.

    Don’t forget to link up tomorrow and stop by and enter my Children’s Place giveaway.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pretty much have everything on this summer board! It's seriously awesome, I wear my maxi dresses/floppy hats/sandals all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those revlon lipsticks! they are sooo soft!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this list- especially that gorgeous maxi. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that nail polish!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need that dress and teal nailpolish!!
    sunglasses and a huge bag are a musts! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress and I love that bag! Well I just want it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dig that dress too and that nail polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog & I'm in love!! You're so cute, I love your style, & I love that you love to travel! We travel quite a bit as well.

    These picks are perfect for summer, love the floppy hat. Definitely subscribing!

    ReplyDelete