6/12/13

Floral, Nude and a Pop of Turquoise

Floral Shirt: F21 (similar here and here), Peach Tee: c/o Conversation Pieces, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Target, Bag: Target (old, similar here and here), Sunglasses: F21 (current in store, similar), Earrings: c/o Amourx Handmade, Stud Bracelet: c/o Chicnova (similar), Beaded Bracelet/Flower Ring: Made Myself, Necklace: Heather Belle


I don't know about you, but I am loving this warm weather!  I'm so excited to start going to the pool and spending lots of quality time in the great outdoors.  I really want to take the kids camping this summer, because I think they are finally at the age where they can have a good time and not complain too much (hopefully).  I guess it's probably time to dig out the shorts from the back of my closet.  Maybe I will even become a slightly darker shade of pasty white!  I guess it doesn't help that I usually wear SPF 50...I'm just trying to avoid skin cancer and wrinkles as much as possible!

P.S. I love how versatile a simple nude tee is and I'm loving this one from Conversation Pieces.  I highly recommend checking out this cute online boutique! 

Shop This Look

Linking to: Trend Spin, The Pleated Poppy, Real Girl Style, Style Elixir

10 comments:

  1. Love this look! Turquoise is my favorite! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors and the draping! You look great....I'd wear this everyday. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty look. I love the neutrals with the bright colors and neon blue bag. And that lip color is perfect for spring. I would love for you to come linkup your pool with my linkup from yesterday. ; )
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors on you! Great look!

    Kilee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that floral top, it's ADORABLE on you!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great purse and love your pretty floral top
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how this purse ties the outfit together and makes the blue pop in your floral shirt.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. I am hosting my 1st giveaway and hope you stop by and enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my kind of style :) Feminine yet chic! You look amazing!

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete