6/2/13

Sunday Style: Link up your outfits!


Happy Sunday! Today I have three of my favorites from last week's link-up to share with you...there isn't a theme or anything, I just thought they were really cute outfits! I would totally wear any of these three ensembles...would you?

EnLove with Life
The Fashion Canvas
Things Like Skeleton Keys

Ok, let's see what you are wearing this week! As always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine). Note: if you don't link back to me, I can't feature you!
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

15 comments:

  1. Adorei os looks principalmente o das calças vermelhas e a camisa as bolinhas perfect, e adoro o seu blog, deixo aqui o meu blog www.modaelist.com no caso de querer visitar no meio de isto tudo se andar-mos sozinhas neste mundo de moda de nada vale a partilha de blogs.
    Beijinhos
    Alexandra Melo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially loving those red pants! Thanks for throwing this little link party, Jenny.

    xo,
    beauty & truth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting your Sunday Style Jenny. I'm loving EnLove too. Very cute look.

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, love the outfits you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the shout out! That dress is one of my new favorites. I'd been keeping my eye on it for a while and swiped it up the minute it went on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfits!! Id totally wear all of them!!

    mamaplusmini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am your newest follower! Love this link up!

    Joanna

    coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute as usual! Thanks for having this!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks once again for the linkup. Love your blog!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd wear ANY of those outfits from last week's link up for sure! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jenny! Thanks for hosting. Linked up. Love all three of those looks! Especially The Fashion Canvas...that red is so cute.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  13. The featured ladies look awesome! Loving the vibrant colors & classiness ;)
    ♥alycia@cupofting.com

    ReplyDelete