6/16/13

Sunday Style: Pops of Yellow


Yellow is such a happy color and I've been loving it more and more lately, so I was pretty excited to see several outfits in last week's link-up featuring pops of this fun color! Here were a few of my favorites:

Oh, Sweet Joy
High Heels and Training Wheels
Ruby Girl
Love, Love, Love

See...doesn't the yellow just make you a little happier inside? I love it!  Ok, now is the time for you to share what you have been wearing lately! As always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine). Note: if you don't link back to me, I can't feature you!
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! Also, make sure to check out the $50 Children's Place giveaway!

21 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing a yellow necklace, now I want to go back and buy it!

    Love these outfits!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very much addicted to yellow lately! Great choices, and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices--yellow is in the air.......!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 yellow.... great roundup! :)
    -Heather
    www.stringtownhome.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun link-up! I am loving those yellow dresses!

    Jessica Jean Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yellow is always a happy colour : )

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yellow always makes me happy! I <3 that yellow chevron print dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yellow is one of my favorite colors! It's so summery and cheerful. =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love the pops of yellow and your blog! Great work:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yellow is such a great color for summer! I love how you featured it as the main color and as accents! Kristen @Sweet Cats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the pops of yellow, so sunny and happy :)

    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this idea.
    And the looks you chose are perfect.
    Thanks for so inspirations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yellow is such a happy color:)

    I skipped over from Bramblewood Fashion and decided to link-up! I'm getting some great fashion inspiration from all of the lovely ladies here!

    ~Natasha Marie~
    natashamarieh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love yellow in pops or just all over too! Thanks so much for hosting with the mosting once again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your outfit post from today with the turquoise shirt and yellow purse. So summery. And I must agree about the yellow. I have a yellow sweater I recently purchased and it's been finding its way into my outfits far more often that I anticipated!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eeee! What a fun surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yellow is such a fun and happy color! Great post! :)

    xo Vivian
    http://flightgirlfashion.blogspot.com/2013/06/urban-garden.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh yes, this summer I am loving yellow as well and can't wait to add some yellow to my closet! Sadly, I have to wait until August, cause that's when loan money comes in. :( Life of a poor med student ... :p

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love all the outfits of the bloggers you picked! :)

    rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete