6/9/13

Sunday Style: Chambray Shirts


Happy Sunday!  It's a beautiful day and judging from this weather I bet there are going to be a bunch of lovely Summer-y outfits linked up this week! Last week there were so many great outfits, but I really loved these ones with chambray shirts:

Beauty & Truth
Franish
Passionate Perseverance
Method Clothe

There are so many ways to style a chambray shirt, they are so versatile! I love how each of these ladies wore theirs and they have given me some new ideas.  Now, let's see what you have to share this week. As always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine). Note: if you don't link back to me, I can't feature you!
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

14 comments:

  1. Awh, thanks for including my little post as one of your picks! Excited to be linking up again this week.

    beauty & truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these outfits!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including me in your "picks"! I am so excited. Who knew the power of chambray!! Totally love your blog. So encouraging and it really helps me to stretch myself out of the fashion frump zone I have been in for years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially like the last one! But I have a thing for pencil skirts. :)

    http://chocolate-coveredlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love chambray and in dire need of updating! I need a shirt but there's so much out there I can't choose one (and I can only have one :o( unfortunately) loving these ensembles, especially the denim on denim. Fabulous


    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chambray looks! Thanks for hosting!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for including me! I really love Method Clothe's outfit - that skirt looks so good on her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stumbled on your blog and is your latest follower. A chambray shirt is such a great workhorse. All these ladies featured looks lovely!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. - I am hosting my 1st giveaway. I hope you can stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great chambray combo's. I'm especially loving the casual classiness of Method Clothe with that killer necklace! ♥alycia@cupofting.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These all look great :)

    thanks for hosting ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving these sunday looks!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really should get myself a chambray shirt one of these days - they look fab. Thanks for sharing them, and thanks so much for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the look by Beauty & Truth!! Hope you are doing well!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete