6/6/13

Coral, Beige and Black.

Dress: c/o Conversation Pieces, Cardigan: Kohls (similar here and here), Bag: Kohls (want), Shoes: Target (similar), Watch: Nixon c/o WatchCo, Earrings: Target (old)

You know what's great? Cardigans.  I stood in my closet for about half an hour contemplating what to wear with this cute sleeveless dress from Conversation Pieces.  As you may or may not know, I don't wear anything sleeveless...so my options were either to wear something under it, or something over it.  This is where my friend Mrs. Cardigan comes in.  I don't know what I would do without her.  Seriously though, I'm pretty sure I need about 100 more cardigans in my closet.

Shop This Look

13 comments:

  1. That cardigan is adorable on you, I love it!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so gorgeous Jenny! LOVE red with you new hair color! Really striking!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Emily...YOU are the QUEEN of red hair, so that means a lot coming from you!!

      Delete
  3. I love the look! The colors all look great together! The coral suits your skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely! The pink is a good color for you.

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink cardigan. So pretty.

    I would love it if you stopped by and entered my sephora giveaway and linked up for my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fab! I love coral and want a cardigan in that color SO bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! I really love it! and the coral adds so much color! (: Cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same problem. My armoire is FILLED with cardigans and there are even more in my closet. I have so many I don't even know where they are or even which ones I own at this point. They're just so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that watch!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree, cardigans are an indispensable part of my wardrobe!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete