6/4/13

Let's Get Lost.

Tee: Target, Blazer: c/o SheInside, Crop Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Prabal Gurung (similar here and here), Bracelet: Kohls (old)

I'm not usually a big fan of graphic tees, but I do like the way they look when paired with a blazer.  It's an easy way to make a blazer look a little more casual.  When I spotted this t-shirt I knew it was meant to go home with me, because I totally believe in "getting lost".  I often find myself over-planning everything, right down to the smallest details...but guess what?  Sometimes the most fun happens when you forget your itinerary and just go with the flow!  This applies to so many aspects of my life.  I think we are bombarded with images, videos and other media that makes us feel as if everything needs to be a certain way and we need to do whatever we can to achieve that ideal.  I don't have a huge house with a white picket fence, I'm not the perfect little housewife and I'm one of the worst cooks I know.  Does that mean that I need to quit having a life and start dedicating all of my time to making more money, cleaning all day and learning how to become a gourmet chef?  No way!  Sure, it's always a good idea to improve yourself and be the best "you", but I think it's most important for everyone to live their life to the fullest.  If you make mistakes, or "get lost" in the process, just chalk it up to a learning experience and make the best of what life throws your way!

Shop This Look

10 comments:

  1. Great philosophy of the Life! I totally agree with you! And great way to wear shirt with print!)

    You can enter my Giveaway to win bright earrings for summer!)
    http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.be/2013/06/giveaway-perfect-earrings-for-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shirt and the pumps girly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on the graphic tee and blazer look. Love it!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the graphic tee with the blazer. It's a great way to dress it up.

    I've got a great giveaway on my blog today: Sephora Gift Card. Stop by and enter and don't forget to link up this Thursday.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is exquisite! love the clean white pants and the shoes. :)
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say, I LOVE the color of your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look fab. love the cropped white jean on you.
    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  8. gooooooorgeous!!! as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shoes! You will wear those to death, even though they're bright yellow, they go with everything!

    ReplyDelete