4/13/13

Tribal Print Love

Aztec Print Top: c/o Style Lately, Maxi Skirt: c/o Lularoe, Levi's Jacket: Kohls (similar), Sandals: Target, Necklace: Fletcher and Fox, Bracelets/Earrings: c/o Color by Amber

I'm developing a love for aztec prints.  They are so fun, unique and most of the time they are full of bright, beautiful colors.  This cute tribal print top from Style Lately is so comfortable and flowy, plus it has the best mix of colors, including my favorite...purple!  I recommend checking out Style Lately to see their great collection of jewelry, accessories and clothing at affordable prices.

I also want to share another fantastic company with you lovely readers today.  Color By Amber is awesome because they help support women artisans from all around the world!  The products are assembled here in the U.S., but the gorgeous materials originate from these talented women across the globe.  The bracelets and earrings I'm wearing were made with materials handcrafted by women in southern Mexico by using open weave techniques to capture the vibrant colors of the Chiapas highlands. Color by Amber is helping create economic opportunities for these women, making sure they receive a fair wage for their hard work.  I don't know about you, but I love the idea of my purchase helping others in need!

Here is a little video about the company for you to check out and if you make a purchase, be sure to use code 12741 at checkout to receive free shipping!


You can follow Color by Amber on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram!

Shop This Look

8 comments:

  1. i love aztecs too! and this looks awesome on you :)
    so... when is this lunch happenin? :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this top, it's ADORABLE on you! And what a cute way to style it!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that print really is so unique! I love how you styled it :) Those earrings are also really cute!

    Christy
    Sunny with a side of...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look, I like your aztec top!
    kiss
    Aurélie
    http://www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love tribal and am pretty much obsessed with my jeans jacket these days. Very cute!

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tribal print! So adorable.

    creamystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tribal prints, and the colors in this one are gorgeous! And that maxi skirt looks super comfy.

    I just launched a blog redesign! Check it out! 2ndhand Knowledge: A Style Blog

    ReplyDelete