4/5/13

Black and Blue

Ruffle Top: Prabal Gurung (Target), Skirt: Kohls (similar here and here), Tights: Kohls, Shoes: Target, Earrings: Target (old), Ring: Gift

It's been a while, but the faux leather skirt is back and this time I paired it with this lovely ruffled blouse from the Prabal Gurung for Target collection.  I love finding ways to make leather look classy...I even wore this outfit to an office meeting! 

Also, I wanted to let you know that I'm competing in a contest to become Wallis' first US blogger ambassador!  I would really love if you would take a second to vote for me.  You have to like the Wallis Facebook page and then click vote!  Thanks friends!

And if you are in Utah, I hope to see you tonight at Fashion Place Mall from 6-8pm!

Shop This Look

12 comments:

  1. Love the combination of black and blue!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that outfit is tots adorable!
    That blue is stunning on you!
    Love this look, Jenny!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo treatment on these photos as well as the outfit! :) see my blog http://tr3ndygirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this combo! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome girl!! It was SO good to meet you yesterday! :)
    -Bridgette
    http://bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sooo good to meet you too! We will have to get together again!

      Delete
  6. Cute outfit! So nice meeting you the other night!

    Jessica
    ncgrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a big fan of leather pencil skirts and mixing black and blue together. Also love that ring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That shirt is adorable! The color looks great on you :]

    ReplyDelete