4/30/13

Birthday Date Night Attire

Skirt: c/o Lulu's, Top: LC Lauren Conrad (Kohls), Shoes: c/o MyHotShoes, Nixon Watch: c/o WatchCo
For my birthday Emery took me out to The Roof, which is a fancy restaurant in downtown Salt Lake City.  It was such a great date and I will share some more pictures later this week, but this was the outfit I wore that night.  I was so excited to wear my new Nixon watch that I got from WatchCo. The rose gold color is so pretty and I know I will be wearing it a ton.  I think I might actually become a watch person now...they are such an easy accessory!

I am currently flying around the country, so I don't have time to write anything else. My job has been keeping me super busy lately and I have been flying more than I would really like to...but that's life, I suppose! I hope you are all having a great week!

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look and I love the bow on the skirt.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful! Elegant and feminine and perfect for a date night.
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little bow on your skirt. You look great in this look.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! I love the bow detail on the skirt. Cute outfit!

    Mo
    Who is that girl Mo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top!! I'm obsessed with Lauren Conrad for Kohl's. And it looks perfect with the skirt!!

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so pretty! love the shoot! happy belated bday!
    kw Ladies in Navy
    Target giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i live in salt lake but i've never heard of the roof, whoops!


    macie,
    amen fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bow is adorable and I love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love love love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday!!! you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving everything about this outfit! Especially the lace Peter Pan collar on the top!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome outfit! Love your blog so far. Just found you on twitter because I searched Utah Bloggers! I could use some help because I blog also, but I am SO lost . Any information would be helpful. If you have time to email chat or twitter chat sometime I would love it. THANKS twitter --> theoutdoorsgal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute outfit!! Happy belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look so gorgeous!! love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so chic and polished! I love this outfit

    ReplyDelete