4/19/13

To Infinity and Beyond...

Dress (worn as a top): c/o Sugarlips, Leggings: c/o Style Lately, Boots: Bass,  Belt: old, Basic Tee: DownEast Basics, Bracelet: c/o Hello Fab

So...galaxy leggings?  I never in a million years would have thought I'd be wearing a pair of leggings that have outer space printed all over them.  BUT, they were sent to me by the wonderful boutique Style Lately and I was determined to make them work!  After all, who doesn't love a little challenge?  Since the print is so interesting, I immediately knew I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit pretty basic...so I opted for neutral colors.  I also knew I wanted to cover up my rear end as much as possible, so this green Sugarlips dress was the perfect fit!  I have to say I'm pretty proud of this interesting outfit.  Obviously it isn't something that is my normal style, but you know what? It's kind of fun being different sometimes! Do you notice anything else different? I'll give you a hint...it's on my head.  

P.S. I've pretty much been wearing this adorable stud bracelet from Hello Fab nonstop since I got it.  It goes with everything and I just love it!

Also, thank you to my dear friend Catherine for taking these photos for me...so Emery didn't have to.  My husband is so great and supportive, but he just isn't a big fan of taking my outfit pictures! 
Shop This Look

17 comments:

  1. Love your hair! I saw instagram pics last night and I loved your nervous shot. These leggings are insane, so fun and so cool! Love this outfit :-) and I have pretty much only one friend that is willing to take photos. Every one else looks at me like I'm insane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a hard time getting a photographer :)

      Delete
  2. Loving your hair colour! So pretty!

    Janine
    j9markham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Galaxy print is all the rage right now. I can't say that I've experimented with it yet but you're inspiring me to do so!

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally try it...It's still a little crazy for me, but this outfit turned out a lot better than I thought it would :)

      Delete
  4. so pretty, loving the cut out on the back of the shirt.
    Hope you can check out my latest post www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new hair color is pretty fanstastic on you.
    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha never thought i'd wear galaxy leggings either but lately i've been wanting some!
    you hair = fab :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your skinny legs would look good in any leggings!! And thank you :)

      Delete
  7. I like your hair! And those leggings-wild! You pulled them off nicely though!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely wild, haha :)

      Delete
  8. I noticed your red hair right off the bat - it looks great!! And way to be up for the challenge - my first glance thought when I saw the outfit was Peter Pan/Tinkerbell :) (in the most complementary sense) And yay for a friend who will take your pictures! Sadly, I've mostly had to go the self-timer route, which can get very tricky and take upteen tries. Happy weekend to you!!

    ~Kelly
    www.leafynotbeefy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The self-timer is seriously sooo hard! I have to take a million photos to get a couple that turn out...it's so stressful!

      Delete
  9. I think this is a really cool look - probably one of the only looks with galaxy leggings that I actually really like!

    <3 Daryl
    UnLost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Daryl! I was really scared when I saw them, but I'm actually kinda happy with how the outfit turned out :)

      Delete