4/8/13

Manicure Monday: Julep Maven April Box



Did everyone have a great weekend?  Mine was pretty laid back, which was nice...I was able to catch up on some much needed sleep.  The rest of my month is going to be pretty busy and I'll be flying a lot, but I'm going to do my best to keep up with blogging!

For today's Manicure Monday post I just have two colors to share with you.  These were the two colors I received in my monthly Julep Maven subscription box.  The bright orange color is Kaylen, which has what appears to be a slightly waxy finish.  The turquoise color is Lena and it has a faint shimmer to it.  I painted my toes with Lena and they look and feel like they are ready to hit the pool (although, I don't see that happening anytime soon...since it's raining outside right now).  The other item in my April Julep Maven box was a Cuticle Serum, which I'm really excited to try out!

The Julep Maven subscription is one of the few boxes I would actually recommend...especially if you love nail polish!  It's $19.99 a month, which includes either 3 full-size nail polishes or 2 polishes and 1 other product (such as the cuticle serum), depending on your preference.  It's really fun to get a new box of nail polish goodies delivered to your door each month! If you are interested in trying it out you can use this link and enter code JULEPVIP at checkout to get your first box for only the cost of shipping ($3.99)! Plus you can cancel at anytime, so it's definitely worth it to try out the product!

(Note: I do earn points toward my future Julep boxes if you subscribe, but these opinions are 100% my own!)

7 comments:

  1. I love those colors! I never would have thought to put them together.

    http://brittanypigg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like doing a different color on my ring finger too. :) The bright colors you picked are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love julep and i really like the cuticle stuff in this month's box. love the colors you got!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nails. The colours are perfect for Spring!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great colors! I really wanted to do this box once but not consistently. After reading reviews online that you have to call and cancel (I'm not a big phone person) I decided against doing it. I'm still getting the emails though and love what I see. However I dont even spend $20/month for personal beauty stuff, not really in the budget. Still..tempting tho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that color combo! but, for some reason I'm not digging the waxy finish of the orange :/ I love the aqua though!

    ReplyDelete