4/7/13

Sunday Style Link-up and Wallis Fashion

Jacket: c/o Wallis, Top: c/o Conversation Pieces, Jeans: Old Navy, Boots: Target (similar here and here), Necklace: Moorea Seal, Bracelets: c/o Chicnova

Happy Sunday everyone!  You may have already seen my posts on Facebook and Twitter, but I was asked to participate in a contest for a fabulous clothing brand, Wallis.  30 bloggers are competing for the chance to become Wallis' first U.S. Blogger Ambassador!  I'm pretty far behind right now, but I would love if you would take a second to vote for me on the Wallis Facebook page.  I would love to be the face of Wallis, because they are all about providing clothing for "real" women.  Like most of the women in this world, I am not a size zero and never will be...and that's ok!  So I'd really love to represent all of the women who don't have a typical "model" body.  But really today I just want to share this great brand with you, because they have so many classy and trendy clothing pieces!  It was so hard for me to pick out an item to style, but I finally settled on this amazing faux leather jacket.  The cream color will go with so many Spring outfits, so I will definitely get a lot of wear out of it.  I think my favorite part is the cute elbow patch detail!  I'm also loving this perfect shirt that was sent to me by Conversation Pieces, a cute online boutique that has so many cute (and affordable) items!

Ok, now that's enough about what I'm wearing...let's see what outfits YOU lovely people are sharing for Sunday Style today! As always, here are the rules:

1. Add your link to a specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and at least one other post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

29 comments:

  1. That jacket is ADORABLE!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in this outfit and I LOVE that jacket. The last two images are my fav from the set Jennyyy!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that top. I have the same one in black.. still waiting to fit into it since I'm not pregnant anymore. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always a fan of neutrals. LOVE how you mixed yours.

    beauty & truth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit!! Love the colors. =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! Loving the edgy feel!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the linkup! Love your jacket, it goes so well with the rest of your outfit :) What a gorgeous backdrop too!!

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great jacket!! Thanks for hosting!
    Morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jacket! Thank you for holding the link-up!

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for letting me link up! good luck in the wallis competitioN!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the jacket, so fun how white is in right now. I swear I used to own so many white pieces now I own none. Should have kept them all, dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This faux leather jacket is perfection - it looks so luxurious, and the perfect colour for those cool Spring days where you need a bit more than a sweater to stay warm :)
    Gorgeous, as always!
    -Carley
    xx
    www.littlebirdlee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting. Wishing you the best of luck with the Wallis campaign!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jenny,

    Just came across your blog and am glad i did! Found your post fresh and pleasure to read.
    I personally like your long boots and that off white jacket. Looking lovely.

    I work with www.barcode91.com and we have some beautiful ethnic designs too. I think you would like them too :) and congratulations to you on your wonderful blog :)

    - Shivangi Sharma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Comfortable and stylish work shirts for mens. Buy from latest collection of men`s work shirts including short,
    Cheap Work Shirts

    ReplyDelete
  16. A huge congratulations for being nominated for the Wallis contest! That jacket is ah-mazing! I love the elbow patches and the fact that it's faux. It couldn't be more perfect.

    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally voted for your cute self! Thanks for the link on that boutique, always looking for a new spot to shop!
    Carolyn
    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So excited you are up for the Walis competition. Good Luck!!

    xoxo
    Erin

    The Fashion Canvas
    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there Jenny. My name is Ada and I found your blog while I was blog-hopping a few weeks ago. I started reading from your earlier posts and really liked what I saw. You have cute style dear. Today I am loving this nice Jacket from Wallis. Looks great in this layered, casual getup. Good Luck with the competition as well. =) And I will make sure to link up over your page, too.

    I do a Special Feature on Sundays over my blog where I feature Beautiful Looks of other bloggers and this week I included one of yours. So here it is below in the link:
    http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/2013/04/weeks-best-looks-april-7th-2013.html

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and support me by following me as well. You got a new follower. Thanks. Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the boots!
    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute outfit! Thanks for the link up!
    xoxo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for hosting the linkup! I love your blog, and I've been following for awhile. So excited I've gotten a chance to join in!

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like your blog so much. your dress and other accessories are exceptional. I suggest to try Alternative stylish bags.

    ReplyDelete