4/23/13

Dreaming of Coachella Style

Aztec Jeans: c/o Lulu's, Denim Shirt: JCP (old), Boots: c/o MyHotShoes, Wrap Bracelet: Made Myself, Cuff: c/o Color by Amber, Watch: c/o Feral Watches, Sunglasses: Sunglass Warehouse, Necklace: MooreaSeal, Earrings: Gift from Dad, Hair Feathers: c/o Fine Featherheads

Going to Coachella is one of those things that I really hope to check off of my bucket list sometime soon, but unfortunately it wasn't this year.  The music festival wrapped up this past weekend and I have been so jealous of all the photos that I saw popping up in my Instagram feed!  I figured if I couldn't be there I could at least dress in some Coachella-inspired fashion.  Obviously, there is a big temperature difference between Utah and California, so I had to dress a little warmer...but you get the idea!  I built this whole outfit around these amazing southwestern print pants from Lulu's.  One of my favorite things in this outfit are the clip-in hair feathers from Fine Featherheads.  I don't know why I never hopped on the feather earring/hair feather bandwagon when they became popular a couple years ago, but I sure am loving them now!

I've always been a pretty relaxed and laid-back person.  I really feel like this outfit fits my personality...is that weird??

Linking to WIWW

15 comments:

  1. Love the jean button down! I've been sporting mine a lot lately too...the perfect relaxed yet trendy look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those jeans, girl! You styled them perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love heart-shaped sunglasses- they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit. It totally has a coachella feel. Loving the sunglasses!!!

    Don't forget to enter my stella & dot giveaway and join me this thursday April 25 for my link up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those boots and the wrist wear in this outfit!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jenny,
    this is a great look. Jeansshirts are a must have right now and I love it in combination with the trousers.
    And NO it is not weird the you feel so close to your outfit. There are many things in my closet which I think suit my soul! :D
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello :)!

    Love your pants,so beautiful! and basically the total look is perfect!!

    Kiss,
    Tixa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenny, I am Ada - a new Mom to a little Girl. I happened to find your blog through one of the link-ups a couple of months ago. You have great Style & are a real Pretty Girl. =) So needless to say, I started following you right away.

    Today I am loving the Pants paired with the ever-popular Chambray. Nice Suede Boots, too.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and support me by following me. You can follow through GFC or Bloglovin. And while you do check out my blog, I wanted to let you know that I run a Special Feature every Sunday where I feature The Best Looks of the week. This past week I included you as well so check that out in the link below. I have included another look of yours a couple of weeks ago, too. =)

    http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/2013/04/weeks-best-looks-march-21st-2013.html


    Thanks & I hope to see you on my page, soon. Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay, LOVE those sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have the same watch and am in LOVE! love the sunnies too!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are rockin that hair mama!
    and don't even get me started with those jeans!
    can we go out to lunch? thanks :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice aztec print. The wrap watch is cute too. :-)

    Mo
    Who is that girl Mo?

    ReplyDelete
  13. You'd totally fit in. I mean not that I would know I just saw pictures on IG too but I think you would. :)

    ReplyDelete