5/4/12

Review: Modest Skirt from Kosher Casual

Skirt: c/o Kosher Casual, Top: Thrifted, Shoes: Sears (old)
Everyone needs a great black skirt and I have found my new favorite! When I was contacted by Kosher Casual I had honestly never heard of the company, but I checked out their website and quickly discovered they have some great modest clothing options...especially their skirts!  It can be so hard to find skirts that are the perfect length, but this company offers many to choose from. 

I went with this black pleated skirt and I am so glad I did.  The fabric is soft and stretchy...it's super comfortable.  The only downside was that shipping takes a while, but that was expected since it did  come all the way from Israel!

Oh, and just a note: this style of skirt is not wind-friendly...I almost exposed myself to everyone a couple times.  Maybe next time I will wear a slip underneath!

Don't forget to enter the Hapari Swimsuit Giveaway!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. aaaah whenever it is windy out I think, WHY DID I WEAR A SKIRT?! I hate having to walk holding my skirt down, feeling like a total dork, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow them on FB and have always wanted to order something from them. Thanks for sharing your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally order something. They also have a mustard color skirt that I might buy, it's super cute!

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful! What a great skirt. I am going to go check out their website now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute!
    I am having another giveaway on my blog. I hope you come check it out!
    dahlingkadie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! The whole outfit looks so classy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute look! Love the black and polka dots!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your skirt! You look very lovely. I found you at The Pleated Poppy. :-)

    ReplyDelete