5/19/12

Guest Post: Mom2MemphisAndRuby

Hello lovelies!
My name is Lena and I'm a mom of 2 awesome kids documenting our lives over at Mom2MemphisAndRuby!

Fashion is a big deal to me.  But I don't have a lot of time {or money} to shop and be fabulous all the time...So I like to get really "funky" pieces that are easy to throw on, and instantly make me feel like I might actually be "stylish" for a minute!  

When I saw these pants, I knew I HAD to have them.
The hubs looked at me like I was crazy... but what's funkier than a pair of red leopard print skinnies!?
I felt like a total rock star... and it literally took me 8 minutes to get ready!
These are definitely my fun pants!
Props to my 6 year old for taking some rockin' shots of his mommy!

What are the "funkiest" pieces in your wardrobe?
I'd love to see what you put on to feel extra sassy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isn't Lena awesome?  I'm pretty sure I couldn't pull off those leopard pants like she does!  Make sure to check out her blog and you can also find her on Facebook and Twitter!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yes, she sure does look awesome. Loving the leopard pants on her. Just visiting from the Blog Hop and am now following you. I would so love if you would share any of your awesome posts at Freedom Fridays. Hoping to see you there.
    http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love LOVE LOOOOVE your blog. and those skinnies! amazing!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lena! The pants are adorable, & you look awesomely cute in them! Thanks for following my blog, & I am now following back. Here's to new friends!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again, Jenny for having me! You gave me an excuse to get out & take some fashion pics!

    ReplyDelete