7/16/13

Unicorns.

Graphic Tee: c/o Skip n' Whistle, Shorts: old jeans I cut off, Shoes: Converse (similar here and here), Bag: Big Buddha c/o Lulu's, Necklace: made myself, Ring: c/o InPink (use code PLANEPRETTY30 for 30% off!), Bracelets: stolen from daughter

First of all, please disregard the fact that I need to dye my hair...I MUST get it done soon, but it's really hard to find time when all I want to do is play outside in the sunshine!  Also, I lounged around in this outfit all day before taking pictures, so I apologize that my shirt is wrinkly...but that should give you an idea of just how comfortable Skip n' Whistle's tees are!

I'm slightly obsessed with unicorns.  I've collected them ever since I was really little and I still love them to this day!  How can you not love a magical horse with a horn?

Shop for Unicorns

Linking to: What I Wore Wednesday

14 comments:

  1. remember when we were in sf and passed by a sign that said the coffee was made by unicorns!!?? well, this post reminded of that!! come back to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun tee! :)


    I like your bright neon touches too :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the neon in this look and yes, that shirt is awesome!

    Come link up with at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday! www.themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shirt, and your colored laces :-)

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha. That shirt cracks me up.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. that shirt is great! love it with the sneakers
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    stop on by if ya get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice and perfect look, thank you for sharing your fashion ideas, I like the shirt, blue color is perfect.
    www.dreamy-dress.com/blue-cocktail-dresses-c63_4_9

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are looking nice in this tee.I like this type of women tees most.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha love the shirt! x

    Karen, sincerelykn.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete