7/27/13

One Blazer, Three Ways: Day Three

Blazer: c/o Wallis, Chevron Top: c/o Lulus (similar), Skirt: Kohls (similar here and here), Shoes: Target (similar), Bracelets: Kohls, Clutch: Sephora, Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

This is the third outfit I put together with my black blazer (you can see the other posts here and here).  Today I decided to wear the blazer over a chevron top, with a faux leather skirt and some simple black pumps.  It's a lot dressier than the other two outfits, but I really like it!  I love wearing black and white together...it has such a sophisticated and classic feel. 


Now that you've seen all three outfits, which one is your favorite?  What is your favorite way to wear a blazer?

Shop This Look

Linking to: Trend Spin

12 comments:

  1. LovE the simplicity of the look...really nice

    The Fashion Engineer

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute :)
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/
    I love the first outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three looks are gorgeous on you....
    Meg
    msmayg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! This one is my favorite. Possibly because your hair color looks so gorgeous with black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second. The third look is also very nice.

    xo,

    Ana Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. but good outfit ♥ ♥
    nice costume!
    http://tuttiigiornidelconsiglidiunadonna.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like that chevron top! Black and white is always a nice classic combination :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Over the jeans, because I'm a casual person. But all three looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all three. They are such different looks, but this last is stunning with the top, the contrast and the pop of that amazing hair colour. It is my favourite by a millimeter. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that chevron print top in the classic black and white. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I like it best with the stripes! I am such a blazer fan. I love a blazer with pants and a fun printed shirt underneath. They are so versatile.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete