7/25/13

One Blazer, Three Ways: Day One

Blazer: c/o Wallis, Maxi Dress: Kohls (similar), Sandals: c/o Dansko, Bag: boutique (similar), Necklace: Heather Belle (similar), Earrings: Target, Bracelet: c/o Sira Mara

There are some pieces of clothing that are absolutely essential to have in your closet.  I honestly think that this black Wallis blazer is one of them, because it can be worn with so many other items in my closet!  For the next couple days I will be posting outfits that showcase my favorite ways to wear a black blazer. 

Today I decided to go with a patterned maxi dress.  Maxi dresses and skirts are probably my go-to item this summer, simply because they are so comfy and breezy.  A blazer is the perfect item to throw on top of a dress in the evenings, because it can dress up the outfit a bit if you're headed out to dinner or a night out.

Stay tuned to see what I wear this blazer with tomorrow!

Shop This Look
Linking to: The Mrs. & The Momma, The Pleated Poppy, Mix and Match Fashion, Style Elixir, Ruby Girl

15 comments:

  1. I love this look & your french braid! Compliments to the photographer too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My husband took the pics...he's getting pretty good at it :)

      Delete
  2. Nicely styled! I love this whole outfit!

    :) rhea @ RheaEtcetera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blazer! That necklace is so cute!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a super cute blazer! Being chesty, it's hard for me to find well-fitting blazers, but they are a great accent to make any outfit look pulled together. :)

    xo,

    Ana Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, you are darling. I love blazers, like a LOT, and I can't wait to see how you style them in the next few days. They're one of my staples in my fall and winter wardrobes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blazer is gorgeous! I'm pretty sure it would look good with ANYTHING! :)

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blazer! I really like the print on that maxi dress too :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! Loving maxi anything for summer :) I am new to your blog and so glad I discovered it - can't wait to see more!

    - Kathleen
    http://www.fashionablelaughter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is so gorgeous! I'm always a fan of a good maxi.
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you styled your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A black blazer is so versatile--very key wardrobe piece.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Maxi dress and the black blazer makes it super classy! Great look!

    ~Jamie

    www.rubyslipperdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that BAG! so chic. hey thanks for linking up with fashion & faith! hopefully see you in tomorrow's link-up as well! bit.ly/fashionandfaithlinkup

    ReplyDelete