7/14/13

Sunday Style Link-Up: Getting Graphic


Maybe it's because I'm feeling lazy lately and don't want to get all dressed up, but I am loving laid back, casual outfits that are spiced up a little bit with a graphic print.  I didn't used to be a huge fan of graphic tees, but they are kind of growing on me.  I'm still totally against the t-shirts that have a brand's logo plastered all over the front of them (that's right Abercrombie, I'm talking to you...), but an interesting design or image can make a boring outfit more fun!  Here are a few outfits from last week's link-up that I loved:

Flats to Flip Flops
Oh, Sweet Joy!
Cup of Ting
Kelsey Bang

By the way, this is the first time I have featured a guy here on Sunday Style!  That is my friend Kelsey's husband...he is super stylish and one of the nicest guys ever!  I love the way each of these ladies (and gentleman) styled their graphic print pieces.  Which one is your favorite?

Get Graphic

Alright, time to show everyone what you've been wearing!  As always, here are the rules:
1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine). Note: if you don't link back to me, I can't feature you!
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY


19 comments:

  1. Love your choices of the week - I'm all about the graphic tees these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think graphic tee's can be cute - I totally agree with you about the heavily logo'd ones though!! So sweet Kelsey linked up her husband's style too :)

    Thank you for hosting this link up, it's one of my favorites!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been loving graphic tees lately too! they are so fun and perfect for the summer time! I need to get my hands on a cute one :)
    xox
    chloe
    www.popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I am sooo all about the graphic tees!!! Love love love them!! Thanks for hosting my friend!

    Xo
    Dawnelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin graphic tee's! I'm super conservative for sure, though!! Jake looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you on the graphic tee. I was never a fan because I don't find them appealing. And I'm never the one to find a tee with a cool picture. I love the outfits from The Cup of Ting and O Sweet Joy!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice graphic items :) I like the anchor dress! :)

    Thanks for the link up :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun casual looks, the anchor dress is so refreshing.

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that anchor maxi. Very cute.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love graphic shirts or sweater or dresses ! :)
    Make the outfit funny and cute .)

    Dana, Germany
    http://danalovesfashionandmusic.blogspot.de/2013/07/less-is-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the inspiration this week. Beautiful!
    --K
    Accordion to Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Graphic prints are always fun! Great post! :)

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Kelsey's hubby! He is so dang stylish and they're the cutest couple :) All of these looks are great and I love that you included a graphic dress!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally agree with you! I never really liked graphic tees but it seems like here lately, I'm gravitating towards them! Especially for summer time. I just want to be comfy! I love Cup of Ting's dress, it's a great take on the graphic print!

    Carmen
    Sparkle and Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never been the biggest fan of graphic tees, but lately the look has been growing on me. I think it is really cool that you featured a guy in the mix! :)
    xoxo,
    Jaclyn
    Written in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the graphic tees! Thanks for the link-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jenny,
    I am your newest. I linked back to the post. And get the button
    Thank you for hosting.
    \
    Ellya
    @CuriositaEllya

    ReplyDelete