7/7/13

Sunday Style: Summer Whites

Sunday Style, Summer Whites

White is such a great color for summer.  It's fresh, bright and goes with everything!  If only I didn't have two little children who quickly turn that pretty white into a nice shade of whatever they have been eating or touching lately...Oh well, I still love my dirty white pants!  The link-up last week had some great outfits with lovely white pieces and here are a few of my favorites:

FlightGirl Fashion
Haircut and General Attitude
Simply Lulu Style

Each of these three looks are so different and I love them all for different reasons!  I think these beautiful ladies did a great job using white in their outfits, don't you?!

Ok, time to share what you have been wearing lately.  As always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine). Note: if you don't link back to me, I can't feature you!
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY


19 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that look from Haircut and General Attitude is downright gorgeous... She's amazing!! Thanks for always hosting Jenny!!

    xo
    Dawnelle
    Just Dawnelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been months since I last linked up to Sunday Style. I missed it. It's good to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the variety, each of the looks are AWESOME!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You chose 3 beautiful looks to feature. Love them all. Lulu's Outfit is so Chic. Nice linking-up, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ladies in white are lovely choices. I particularly like Haircut and General Attitude's whole shoot. That is an amazing old house she is using as her backdrop. Thanks once again for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that skirt on Simply Lulu….so crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the feature! :) These other two ladies are looking amazing in their white ensemble! It's such a classic summer color I think :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog! I am glad I found you from Beauty Style Growth. Thank you for hosting the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely examples of summer whites! :) White is perfect for hot summer days :) thanks for the link up.



    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of them! White is the most beautiful color for summer :)
    The skirt from simply lulu is gorgeous!!
    Follow you and thanks for the sunday style button :)

    greets from Germany
    Dana
    http://danalovesfashionandmusic.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jenny! Thank you for the feature! Linked up today. I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love summer whites! It feels so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linking up for the first time!
    Found you via stethoscopes style and grace (Erika)

    I guess I got the memo. Summer whites for my Sunday outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love whit during the summer as well. So clean and chic. Love your skirt and purse---great look! Happy Monday!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jessi!! She is super duper gorgeous, love her outfit! :)

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving these summer white styles!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Summer whites are the BEST! Such fun looks. Always love your link ups!

    -Bree @ aBree Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all the beautiful whites. I just realized reading this that I don't have hardly any. Now I have a bigger wish list. ; )
    Walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete