7/28/13

Sunday Style Link-Up: A Vintage Look


I've always had a thing for vintage style.  Sometimes I wish that I lived back in the 50s or 60s...besides the fact that I would make a horrible housewife!  Last week's style link-up had a few vintage looks that I absolutely adored:

Suzanne Carillo Style Files
Just Dawnelle
Style Honestly
Popcosmo
Seriously, someone please transport me back in time about five decades...If you can hook me up with Don Draper that would also be a bonus (if you don't watch Mad Men, you should probably get on that).

Ok, time to see what you are wearing this week!  As always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine). Note: if you don't link back to me, I can't feature you!
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY


17 comments:

  1. I seriously love these! I about fell out my chair when I visited PopCosmo last week haha love it

    Thanks for the feature!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! vintage style is my absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are simply stunning vintage choices! All the gals look amazing. Thanks so much for hosting once again! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you so much for featuring me!!! Totally totally just made my day... and thank you for always being such a fabulous host Jenny!!

    xo
    Dawnelle
    Just Dawnelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Vintage Looks. Love Popcosmo's the best All 4 are nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these vintage outfits!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful variety of vintage outfits. Thanks so much for featuring me : )

    I love Style Honestly.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the vintage looks on today's blog. I added my dress I wore at LA Fashion Council's Open Runway show.

    Happy Sunday funday!

    www.shopserenesky.com
    www.sunnynblue.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the vintage outfits look great from last week. I love this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWWW, thanks so much for the compliment and the feature!!! I love everyone's looks so much!
    xo ~chloe & kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love vintage outfits! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love vintage outfits, but I can't pull them off. I feel matronly if I try. :S

    I love how they look on others, though. :)

    xo,

    Ana Paula

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all these vintage outfits!!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very tastefully chosen all this vintage styles! Love them all!
    Wonderful ladies :)

    Dana, Germany
    http://danalovesfashionandmusic.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've featured some lovely vintage inspired looks :)


    Thanks for the link-up!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving these looks!
    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete